- 2019 Dancing at 6:62. Relational-biographies for an enlightened life story. Centre for International Research in Arts and Play Therapies (CIRAPT) University of Roehampton
- 2017 Dancing at 6:60. Relational-biographies for an enlightened life story. Solo film of research themes and outcomes.
- 2017 Dancing at 6:60. Relational-biographies for an enlightened life story. Bodily Undoing – Somatic Activism and Performance Cultures as Practices of Critique. Bath Spa University
- 2016 Ripples of Resonance. Film of impact of collaborative working with Céline Butté.
Animation: Maxwell Aston & Rafaella Angelica Nepales. Soundscape: Josselin Butté.
- 2015 I Can't Find Myself Dr Beatrice Allegranti and Jill Halstead (A short film capturing the experience of DEMENTIA through Dance Theatre and Music)
- 2014 Dancing at 6:57 Embodied Methodologies Symposium.
CATR University of Roehampton
- 2014 Mu Marina Rova Phd Research performance University of Roehampton
- 2012 Becoming Bodies dance-science film http://becomingbodies.blogspot.co.uk/
- 2012 Lost Words Embodying Loss Symposium. Siobhan Davies Studios London
- 2011 The Heart of Health site specific dance performance.
Chelsea & Westminster Hospital. London
- 2011 Dancing in Mud the Thames riverside London
- 2007 Personal Text Public Body Beatrice Allegranti, film installation/live performance.
The Lounge Gallery London
- 2006 I-C-E (the Improvising Clarinet Ensemble) Cornelius Cardew Night,
St Pancras Old Church Improvisation night, Café Oto improvisation